HOW DO DISCOUNT CODES WORK?
If you have received a discount code and would like to use it (hopefully you do!), type it into the space provided at checkout. It will automatically take off the amount discounted for the products it is valid for.
Some discount codes will automatically reduce the price of your item. (And would not need to be typed into the space provided at checkout.
*Please note: Discount codes cannot be stacked, meaning only one code can be used at a time.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
Well, we are super happy you have found something that you like!
Ordering from us is super easy – all you need to do is select the add to cart button on a given product once you have confirmed the correct size, on the product page. Once you’ve finished your selection of products, click the shopping bag icon on the top right of the page, and then click “Proceed to checkout.” That’s how simple!
Alternatively, you can click on ‘buy now’ (located on each product page) if you want to go directly to the checkout page.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP TO?
We ship worldwide, meaning we will deliver ANYWHERE on the planet, as long as a valid delivery address and postal code are given.
WHICH RING SIZE WOULD FIT BEST?
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE
We recommend that your fingers be sized properly by a professional jeweller using a ring sizer for the most accurate measurement. But if you are unable to do so then follow these handy at-home steps.
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1.4 cm (1/2 inch).
- Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine your ring size.
Tips on how to make your ring size measurement more accurate:
- After sliding the ring sizer on, make sure there is just enough room for it to slide over the knuckle.
- Don’t measure cold fingers. This is when fingers are their smallest
- For the most accurate reading, measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest